Thursday, July 8, 2010

Really?

So last night a neighbor went GranTorino (without the gangs, guns, violence, and language) on me because my 6 lb dog happened to venture forth on the easement in front of his house. Since Sam was with me I had to censor myself, but I was seething, especially because this particular neighbor frequently soaks the sidewalk in front of his house while watering his front lawn. I can't help but wonder how much damage the guy thinks a REALLY small dog could do relative to the REALLY BIG dogs in the neighborhood that no doubt frequently do their business in his yard, along with the couple of cats that roam the neighborhood, the dozens of rabbits around, and most likely a large number of other animals. I'm guessing that in reality the least of his yard concerns is a six-pound Shih-Poo. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

No comments: