Monday, February 16, 2009

Tubthumper Skater

Yesterday Sammy and I went ice skating at the OSU Ice Rink. For most people this is a somewhat innocuous and uneventful activity--for Sam though it was a chance to entertain the masses, and entertain he did. As we proceeded around the ice Sam would delight and amuse by falling to the ice and shouting "I GET KNOCKED DOWN" and then as he got back on his feet "BUT I GET UP AGAIN!". The first 10 or so times he did this I found itquite amusing, and the 50 or remaining times he did this I found it quite bemusing. But persist he did, much to the delight of others at the rink.

For those curious why he would do such a thing the link below is to a song that Cindy recently put on a CD because she thought he'd like it. I guess she was right much to my chagrin.


No comments: